6.6.09

joey pies

there is a business not too far from my house that sells peasant pies. and soup. i can't get peasant pies off my mind since the moment i took a first bite of one, and my goal for the summer is to slowly befriend the guy who works behind the counter and one day bring in a peasant pie with a stuffing i invented, and demand that he give me a job in the kitchen. i spent all day at work plotting different combinations with my phenomenal chef of a co-worker and we almost have a full menu!

my point is, if peasant pies won't hire me in due time, i'm starting my own business that will offer a greater variety of pies. and they'll ALL be vegan. and i'll name said business "pocket rockets."

let me know if you ever want to be a guinea pig for items on our menu. i know i do.

No comments: